BGR-34 tablets benefits to control blood sugar levels.
CSIR has formulated this product for handling a high blood sugar levels in diabetes. BGR 34 contains antioxidant, antidiabetic, cardio protective, antihyperglycemic, and adaptogenic properties. Click here to buy BGR-34 tablets.
It is formulated by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (Ministry of Science and Technology). CSIR has formulated this tablets for handling a high blood sugar level in diabetes. BGR 34 has antioxidant, antidiabetic, antihyperglycemic, cardio protective, and adaptogenic properties.
Medicine type: Herbal
Developed by: Research units of CSIR, Govt. of India (National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) and Central Institute for Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)
Licensed to: Aimil
Here are given some BGR-34 tablets benefits.
- It actually is a blood glucose regulator.
- It controls glucose and lipid metabolic function.
- It converts proinsulin to insulin.
- It provides betters glucose tolerance.
- It revamps and revives the beta cells of pancreas.
- It decreases health problem by reason of any type of diabetes.
- It handles unnecessary thirst and urination.
- It covers heart and tones functions of pancreas.
- It has considerable antioxidant effect.
- It really is herbal and natural medicine based on Ayurvedic rules.
- It truly is scientifically verified.
- It is really clinically checked.
- It is checked for harmful issues.
Ingredients of BGR-34
BGR-34, contains 34 Phytoconstituents derived from 6 medicinal plants well known and proven for managing blood glucose level.
What are Phytochemicals?
Phytochemicals are the chemical compounds that occur naturally in plants (phyto = plant).They are non-nutritive bioactive substances which have beneficial effect on human health.
Important Therapeutic Uses of BGR-34
This medicine is used in diabetes for better control of sugar level and reducing the chances of diabetes complications.
Dosage of BGR-34
Take 2 tablets two times day, half an hour before meals
Click here to buy BGR-34 tablets.