Basant Kusumakar Ras With Gold is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form, used in treatment of diabetes, diseases related to urinary tract, memory loss etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Basant Kusumakar Ras with Gold Uses:
- It is an excellent rejuvenative and anti aging medicine.
- It is used in the treatment of memory loss, diabetes and diseases related to urinary tract.
- It improves memory, concentration, skin complexion, strength and immunity.
- It is also widely used to treat polyurea (frequent urination problem).
- It is indicated in cough, cardiac disorders, liver and kidney disorders.
Basant Kusumakar Ras with Gold dosage:
125 – 25o mg once in the morning, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey, sugar or ghee.
How long to use:
It can be used upto 1 – 2 months based on doctor’s prescription.
Basant Kusumakar Ras with Gold side effects:
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Basant Kusumakar Ras With Gold ingredients, how to make:
- Hataka – Swarna Bhasma – Bhasma of Gold – 20 g
- Chandra – Rajata Bhasma – Bhasma of Silver – 20 g
- Vanga Bhasma – Tin Calx – 30 g
- Ahi – Naga Bhasma – Lead Calx – 30 g
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron – 30 g
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica – 40 g
- Pravala Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Coral – 40 g
- Mukta Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl – 40 g
- Quantity sufficient of following liquids for grinding
- Godugdha – Cow milk
- Juice extract or water decoction of
- Ikshu – Sugarcanne – Saccharum officinarum
- Vasa – Malabar nut tree (root / whole plant) – Adhatoda vasica
- Laksha – Laccifer lacca
- Udeechya – Andropogan vetiveria
- Kadali – Banana tree – Musa paradisiaca
- Shatapatra – Lotus – Nelumbium speciosum
- Malati – Jasminum grandiflorum
- Mrigamada – Musk
General combinations of Basant Kusumakar Ras with Gold:
Do not use below information for self medication.
In case of Kshaya – depleted body tissues, it is admninstered along with black pepper and honey
Or, it is administered with Chaturjata, Agaru and sandalwood powder.
In diabetes, it is administered along with turmeric or other anti-diabetic medicines such as Nishamalaki choornam
In Amlapitta – gastritis, hyper-acidity, it is administered along with medicines like Kamdugha ras, cow milk, shatavari choorna, sugar with honey.