Gangotri Plato Gain Syrup (Increase Platelet Count) - Pack of 2
Gangotri Plato Gain Syrup is helpful in increasing platelet count. A normal platelet count in a healthy individual is between 1,50,000 to 4,50,000 per ml of blood.
Gangotri Plato Gain Syrup is helpful in increasing body immunity level, controls fever, decrease toxins in blood, improves liver function, decrease body ache and helpful in increasing platelet count.
Dosage of Gangotri Plato Gain Syrup:
10 – 15 ml with equal amount of water half hour before meals thrice a day.
Composition of Gangotri Plato Gain Syrup:
Each 10 ml syrup contains aqueous extract derived form:
- Giloy Stem (Tinospora Cordifolia) - 100mg
- Papaya leaves (Carica Papaya linn) - 100mg
- Karaj Beej (Pongamia Pinnate) - 80mg
- Punarnava Roots (Boerhaavia Diffusa) - 80mg
- Amla Fruit (Emblica Officinalis) - 50mg
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) - 50mg
- Neem Leaves (Azadirachta Indica) - 50mg
- Ashwagandha Roots (Withania Somnifera) - 50mg
- Vasaka Leaves (Ahatoda Vasika) - 30mg
- Tulshi Leaves (Ocimum Sanctum) - 50mg
- Chirayata Roots (Swertia Chirata) - 100mg
Preservatives of Gangotri Plato Gain Syrup
Sodium Benzoate, Methyleparaben Sodium, Propylparaben Sodium, Permitted flavor added, Caramel color added, Sorbitol added, No Sugar added.
A normal platelet count in a healthy individual is between 1,50,000 to 4,50,000 per ml of blood.
Don't let water stop around your living place as dengue mosquitoes only needs a small amount of water in a container to lay their eggs. The eggs hatch into "wrigglers" or larves, and in 7 to 10 days become adult dengue mosquito, capable of speeding dengue fever.
Caution of Gangotri Plato Gain Syrup
Consult the physician in case of regular decrease in platelet count.