Multani Jatiphaladi Vati (5g)
Jatiphaladi Vati (Stambhak), also spelled as Jatiphaladi vati, maintains a strong erection, so it is used to treat premature ejaculation in men. It improves time, stamina and performance during the act. Its action appears on nerves, seminal vesicles, and penile muscles. It prevents and delays ejaculation by maintaining the stiffness of the penile tissue for a longer duration.
Jatiphaladi Vati Ingredients (Composition)
- Akarkara – Anacyclus Pyrethrum
- Sonth (Ginger Rhizome) – Zingiber Officinale
- Sheetal Chini or Kababchini – Piper Cubeba
- Kesar (Saffron) – Crocus Sativus
- Pippali (Long Pepper) – Piper Longum
- Jaiphal (Nutmeg) – Myristica Fragrans
- Laung (Clove) – Syzygium Aromaticum
- Safed Chandan (White Sandalwood) – Santalum Album
- Shuddha Ahiphena – Papaver Somniferum
Jatiphaladi Vati Benefits
Jatiphaladi Vati is used for getting short-term benefits for improving performance during the act. It is not advisable for a long-term treatment.
Jatiphaladi Vati induces STAMBHAK, according to ayurveda. It means it prevents ejaculation by maintaining the stiffness (hardness) of the penile tissue. However, it is an ideal medicine for a short-term use, but it is not suitable for using it for a longer duration. As it contains Ahiphena for which a person can become habitual. Secondly, its lower dosage is sufficient to show good results initially, but when it is used for a longer duration, the recommended dosage start becoming ineffective. Then, a person starts taking it higher dosages and becomes addictive to it. Therefore, the ideal treatment should be followed for curing premature ejaculation. Remedies like Ashwagandha, Ashwagandha Rasayana, Ashwagandha Avaleha, Ashwagandharishta, Amukkara Kizhangu Choornam, Kaunch Pak, Musli Pak, Yashtimadhu, etc. are more beneficial and can be used for a longer duration.
Jatiphaladi Vati has potent erectogenic effects, which helps to get a stronger erection. It acts on penile tissue and makes it harder. Akarkara and Shuddha Ahiphena are main ingredients that elicit penile erection in man. For improving erection, it should be used along with Ashwagandha Churna and milk.
Jatiphaladi Vati Dosage
The general dosage of Jatiphaladi Vati is as follows.
Adults - 1 tablet (250 mg) once a day
How to Take Jatiphaladi Vati
- Doses (how many times should I take Jatiphaladi Bati?) - 1 time a day
- Right Time (When should I take Jatiphaladi Vati?)- At night before bedtime
- Adjuvant - A glass of lukewarm milk and 1 teaspoon Ghee
Side Effects of Jatiphaladi Vati
Jatiphaladi Vati has following side effects:
- Excessive dryness in the body
- Feeling of lost energy or low energy level
- Loss of interest in daily routine activities
To prevent the side effects, one should include nutritious foods in their diet. During its use, Ghee and milk should be taken to prevent excessive dryness in the body.