Jatiphaladi Vati (Stambhak), as well spelled the same as Jatiphaladi Bati, handles a powerful erection, so it is utilized to treat early ejaculation in individuals. It increase period, stamina and overall performance during the play. Its action seems on nervousness, seminal vesicles and penile muscles. It avoids and delays ejaculation by keeping the tightness of the penile tissue for a much longer time period.
Jatiphaladi Vati Ingredients (Composition)
- Akarkara – Anacyclus Pyrethrum
- Sonth (Ginger Rhizome) – Zingiber Officinale
- Sheetal Chini or Kababchini – Piper Cubeba
- Kesar (Saffron) – Crocus Sativus
- Pippali (Long Pepper) – Piper Longum
- Jaiphal (Nutmeg) – Myristica Fragrans
- Laung (Clove) – Syzygium Aromaticum
- Safed Chandan (White Sandalwood) – Santalum Album
- Shuddha Ahiphena – Papaver Somniferum
Due to the presence of Shuddha Ahiphena, Jatiphaladi Vati exerts mainly erectogenic action and boosts men’s performance during the act. However, the effects are only temporary, so it is advised to take at night before bedtime.
- Performance booster (temporary)
- Libido booster and stimulant
Preparation Method of Jatiphaladi Vati:
- For making Jatiphaladi Vati, make a powder of all ingredients separately except Shuddha
- Now, mix all ingredients in provided ratio except Shuddha Ahiphena and Saffron. Then add Shuddha Ahiphena and Saffron along with a small quantity of water.
- Pestle the mixture in mortar for a few hours. When it becomes ready to form tablets, then make tablets of each 250 mg.
- Dry Jatiphaladi tablets in the shade.
Jatiphaladi Vati (Stambhak) is therapeutically indication in the following health concerns:
- Premature Ejaculation (temporary use)
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Loss of libido
Jatiphaladi Vati Benefits & Uses
Jatiphaladi Vati is used for getting short-term benefits for improving performance during the act. It is not advisable for a long-term treatment.
Jatiphaladi Vati induces STAMBHAK, according to ayurveda. It means it prevents ejaculation by maintaining the stiffness (hardness) of the penile tissue. However, it is an ideal medicine for a short-term use, but it is not suitable for using it for a longer duration. As it contains Ahiphena for which a person can become habitual. Secondly, its lower dosage is sufficient to show good results initially, but when it is used for a longer duration, the recommended dosage start becoming ineffective. Then, a person starts taking it higher dosages and becomes addictive to it. Therefore, the ideal treatment should be followed for curing premature ejaculation. Remedies like Ashwagandha, Ashwagandha Rasayana, Ashwagandha Avaleha, Ashwagandharishta, Amukkara Kizhangu Choornam, Kaunch Pak, Musli Pak, Yashtimadhu, etc. are more beneficial and can be used for a longer duration.
Jatiphaladi Vati has potent erectogenic effects, which helps to get a stronger erection. It acts on penile tissue and makes it harder. Akarkara and Shuddha Ahiphena are main ingredients that elicit penile erection in man. For improving erection, it should be used along with Ashwagandha Churna and milk.
Jatiphaladi Vati Dosage
The general dosage of Jatiphaladi Vati is as follows.
Adults – 1 tablet (250 mg) once a day
How to Take Jatiphaladi Vati
- Doses (how many times should I take Jatiphaladi Bati?) – 1 time a day
- Right Time (When should I take Jatiphaladi Vati?)- At night before bedtime
- Adjuvant – A glass of lukewarm milk and 1 teaspoon Ghee
Side Effects of Jatiphaladi Vati
Jatiphaladi Vati has following side effects:
- Excessive dryness in the body
- Feeling of lost energy or low energy level
- Loss of interest in daily routine activities
To prevent the side effects, one should include nutritious foods in their diet. During its use, Ghee and milk should be taken to prevent excessive dryness in the body.
- Hemorrhoids linked with severe constipation
- Excessive dryness in the body