Kudos IME-9 tablets (Pack of 3)
Kudos IME-9 tablets is a polyherbal ayurvedic medicine. This herbal medicine is a researched product of the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (C.C.R.A.S.). A double blind clinical human trial has been done on more than 800 patients. It is approved by The Department of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH).
IME-9 Tablet is combination of well-known and proven medicinal herbs Karela, Jamun, Amra, Gudmar and Shilajeet.
Kudos IME-9 tablets is useful in management of diabetes. It helps to control fasting blood sugar and post prandial blood sugar. It is prepared from herbal / natural ingredients. It helps in diabetes related problems such as thirst, hunger, fatigue and excessive urination.
Kudos IME-9 tablets is a Significantly effective Ayurvedic medicine for diabetes developed by C.C.R.A.S. (MINISTRY OF AYUSH GOVT. OF INDIA)
Kudos IME-9 tablets is a researched product of the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (C.C.R.A.S.)
It is developed after double blind clinical human trial studies on more than 800 patients. Therefore, this is a scientifically validated formulation with no side effects.
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), Govt. of india, has developed a novel technology to help maintain Healthy Glycemic index with Scientific Authenticity.
Kudos IME-9 tablets is a wonder Ayurvedic medicine for diabetes developed by C.C.R.A.S. (MINISTRY OF AYUSH GOVT. OF INDIA).NO SIDE EFFECTS PROVEN BY : C.C.R.A.S., MINISTRY OF AYUSH, GOVT. OF INDIA.
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), Govt. of India, has developed a novel technology to help maintain Healthy Glycemic index with Scientific Authenticity.
BENEFITS of IME9 tablets
Moringa Plus is a combination of 9 vital herbs which is in association with IME-9, these tablets not only controls blood sugar level but also takes care of 9 major complications like Retinopathy, Nephropathy, Neuropathy, Coronary heart disease, High B.P., High Cholestrol, Skin infections, Sexual weakness and Strokes.
- It is an herbal medicine.
- It has antioxidant effects.
- It controls the blood sugar level.
- It gives relief in diabetes related complications.
- It regenerate beta cells.
Ingredients of Kudos IME-9 tablets
Each coated tablet contains dried extracts of following:
- Amra (Mangifera indica Linn) 625mg
- Karela (Momordica charantia Linn) 625mg
- Gudmar (Gymnema sylvestre) 625mg
- Jamun (Syzygium cumini (Linn.) Skeels) 625mg
- Shuddha Shilajit (Asphaltum) 0.1665g
Other ingredients of Kudos IME-9 tablets
- Sodium methyl paraben
- Sodium propyl paraben
- Excipients Q.S.
- Approximate of each tablet 625 mg
Information of Ingredients used in Kudos IME-9 tablets
1. Amra (Mangifera indica), contains bio-active compounds, Polyphenols, Carotenoids, Triterpenoids, Magniferrin, Tannins, Gallic Acid derivatives and soluble dietary fibres.
2. Bitter melon / Karela (Momordica charantia family Cucurbitaceae) is well known bitter anti-diabetic herb. The fruits and seeds of this plant are been reported to exert hypoglycemic effect. It contains several chemical constituents, including the glycosides (mormordin and charantin) and alkaloid (mormordicine). It also contains an Polypeptide-P.
3. Gudmar (Gymnema sylvestre, family Asclepiadaceae), is a woody climber found in central and peninsular India. It is one of the main herb used in Ayurveda to treat diabetes due to its hypoglycemic activities. For medicinal purpose roots and leaves of plant are used. The chewing of leaf lowers cholesterol, triglycerides, lipid and blood sugar level. Gudmar controls the sugar level as it increases secretion, regenerates islet cells, increases utilization of glucose, and inhibits absorption of sugar from intestine.
Gudmar is bitter, acrid, anodyne, anthelmintic, antipyretic, astringent, cardiotonic, digestive, diuretic, emetic, expectorant, laxative, stimulant, stomachic, uterine tonic. It used in Ayurveda for treating amenorrhea, asthma, bronchitis, cardiopathy, Conjunctivitis, constipation, cough, dyspepsia,piles, hemorrhoids, hepatosplenomegaly, inflammations, intermittent fever, Jaundice and diabetes.
4. Jamun (Syzygium Jambolanum, Synonym Eugenia jambolana, Family: Myrtaceae) or Indian black berry, has antidiabetic properties and reduce in blood glucose level. The seed powder of Jamun fruit exhibits normoglycemia and better glucose tolerance.
5. Shilajita/Shilajeet is a natural substance but it is not an animal or plant based product. It is a mineral pitch that oozes from the rocks. This mineral comes out from the Himalayan rocks during summer.
Shilajatu increases flow of digestive secretion and helps in better absorption. It is used in treatment of in consumption (Kshaya), tuberculosis (Rajayakshama), genito-urinary diseases, sexual weakness, gonorrhoea, diabetes, chronic bronchitis, phthisis, asthma, gallstone, renal stone, anuria, jaundice, enlarged spleen and liver, and nervous diseases.
Shilajit is an adaptogen and a major Ayurvedic rejuvenation tonic. It improves digestion and assimilation. In Ayurveda, it is considered a medicine which has ability to cure every disease. It is highly condensed minerals and amino acid. It slows ageing and degeneration.
Shilajit works on reproductive organs. It control blood sugar level, and improves immunity. It gives relief in chronic disorders, body pain and diabetes. Its intake gives physical, mental and sexual power. It is a tonic and rejuvenating natural substance.